Bristol Young Heroes Awards are annual awards in Bristol, run by Community of Purpose CIC, to recognise the exceptional achievements and contribution of Bristol’s young people to the city. They aim to shine a light on those who have overcome difficult circumstances, made a difference to the lives of others, or achieved something extraordinary.
To raise the profile of the awards and make 2020 the most successful awards to date with the highest amount of young people nominated.
- An easy to deliver campaign, reflecting the limited resources within the organisation, with the development of a strong call to action and creation of assets for social media that could be used by sponsors and supporters
- Series of media announcement to raise awareness and build momentum
- Media launch at City Hall in Bristol, attended by Mayor of Bristol Marvin Rees and actor Joe Simms
- Short film and interviews for use on social media and website
- Increase in number of entries for the awards
- Increased engagement on social media and visits to website
- Greater engagement and participation for sponsors and supporters
- Increased local media coverage, including in Bristol 24/7 and BBC Radio Bristol